Thursday, September 17, 2009

More scam emails

Don't you love it when Banks use gmail accounts

Subject: BANK TO BANK TRANSACTION FOR YOU
From: makanabenson5@gmail.com
Reply To: makanabenson55@gmail.com

I am Mr. Makana Benson A manager with one of the majorbanks in South Africa.

I am in a position to Move a chunk of money out of the vault of my bank although legally. The money was owned by a customer who died long ago and we couldn't get trace of anyone to claim his money, despite desperate search for a next of kin.

The rules and ethics of our banking regulations demandsthat, after 8yrs of unclaimed funds (money) themoney would be forfeited to the Bank and declared surplusand paid into the states accounts.

Since I am the manager who is in charge of this unclaimed money, I have perfected legaly means ofmaking you stand as the next of kin to the late fellowas a foreigner.

This is risk free as all legal backings are present and would be detailed to you once I have gained your trust and certainty that we can be friends and trust in you. You would be handsomely rewarded with 30% of the total sum.

I will disclose some vital information about the late owner 0f the funds and how he died and the name of my bank once I have gained your trust. I expect your utmost response to this email.

Please in your reply let me have your contact telephone numbers so I can call you and explain more to you.

Makana Benson

1 comment: