Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LoveFraud ~ Raising Awareness

I wanted to share something from the Love Fraud blog with all of you . . .


I believe that raising awareness of sociopaths is one of the best things we can do to improve our world. Sociopaths are probably responsible for most of the ills in our society: crime, violence, neglect, abuse. Sociopaths with political power start wars. Sociopaths with economic power exploit workers, defile the environment, ruin companies and defraud customers and shareholders. Sociopathic parents cause untold pain for their children. Sociopaths who portray themselves as religious leaders cause incredible spiritual damage. The ways in which they wreak havoc appear to be limitless.

I agree with Donna, of LoveFraud.com

She is asking for people to take things to the next level, and she outlines her ideas and goals in a recent blog post.  Just like her, we at ScamVictimsUnited.com are looking to make a change.  We have a petition where we are asking law makers to do the right thing and change the laws to protect consumers.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a while before I knew he was using me. He really gave me more love and attention than I ever knew.
    And said"we should have been together 30 years ago" I know
    I can never ask for a divorce and be safe...so my plans
    are to get profession legal help to get him out of my life. Some women just move to another city. I am not financially able to move yet. Every day that he is staying
    away for a few days I am myself again.Living the Stockholm syndrome to buy him a surprise gift at garage sales...my notes to myself or diary reveal my
    situation.

    ReplyDelete