Friday, October 15, 2010

LoveFraud ~ Should I warn the next victim?

The website LoveFraud is a site dedicated to helping those that have fallen in love with a con-man.  The owner of the site, Donna Andersen, knows this situation because she lived it.

When asked about warning the con-man's next victim, Donna gives some great advice.  Make sure to be safe, think about your emotional state, and how the victim's reaction may affect you.  She talks about all of these items in more depth on her site.


I’ve heard of cases where the victim was grateful for the warning and got out. I’ve heard of cases where the next victim has refused to listen and stayed with the sociopath. And I’ve heard of cases where the victim stayed for awhile, then started to see the bad behavior, remembered the warning, and got out.
I know that since I’ve posted the information about my ex-husband, James Montgomery, online, at least seven women have contacted me to thank me for the warning. They Googled his name, found Lovefraud, and dumped him. I don’t know how many may have dumped him without telling me. This makes me feel good.         ~ Donna Anderson

1 comment:

  1. i have been scammed an now know who the real man in the picture is an i let him know. the guy told me his name is richard talleyrand an is working in nigeria but from paris,france. he has conned me out of around 3 thousand dollars.

    ReplyDelete