Friday, September 24, 2010

Employment scams

With the economy the way it it, and everyone looking for a way to make some extra money, employment scams are on the rise. Here is an example of an employment scam email.

--------------------------

Attention: Please Read

I am Derick Swain, I'm a Credit/Collection Agent and I have worked with various Industries, but I work presently with some Construction and Manufacturing Company in the USA ( United State of America )and I have got 10yrs working experience.I want to employ you as my P.A (Personal Assistant) to execute my job till I return from a business trip in Spain . You don't need any Fund Collection or accounting experience to execute this job.

BELOW IS THE DUTY YOU HAVE TO TAKE UP TILL I RETURN:

1. Make some minor calls and sometime attend some short meetings and also Receive funds from my clients either by Bank
Transfer , Cashier Check, Business Check, E-Check ,Money Orders and Western Union .

2. Disburse fund to my numerous clients either by Bank Transfer Cashier Check,Business Check, Money Orders and Western Union .

I WILL PAY YOU $1,000 WEEKLY.

Benefit:10% on every funds collected and disbursed

Get back to me as soon as possible.
With Regards,
Derick Swain.
derickswain009@gala.net

No comments:

Post a Comment