Saturday, August 22, 2009

Report Online Scams | Scams, Frauds,Ripoff,Fraudster,Con-artist Reported Online

I was just introduced to a new website that I would like to share with you.

Report Online Scams Scams, Frauds,Ripoff,Fraudster,Con-artist Reported Online

This site was created by a group of men that were scammed and wanted to do something about it. I can relate to that, since that is why my husband and I created our site.


Shawn Mosch
Co-Founder of ScamVictimsUnited.com
There is strength in numbers!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more through
http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

2 comments:

  1. There is a con artist who frequents Craiglist. He goes by the name Anthony Hinson and Uses the email awh5295@yahoo.com He usually scams women who he meets through this website. I met him and stupidly gave him money to supposedly "invest". I admit, that was not smart on my behalf but whats done is done. I can only make others aware of this crook. I did this at a time when I needed to make more money and unfortunately I ran into a bad apple. After I met up with him to give him the money, I never heard from him after countless times trying to get in contact with him. He is a horrible person and takes money from people who are trying to make it in life. Watch out for him. The number he used to use is 954-701-0507. I'm pretty sure he no longer uses this number but maybe someone will recognize it.

    ReplyDelete