Monday, November 23, 2009

Support Scam Victims United while you shop

Support Scam Victims United by shopping with the following retailers. Every time that you make a purchase at one of these retailers through our links, a portion of what you spend will go to Scam Victims United.

If you plan on doing any of your Christmas shopping online, please think about doing it with our retailers. As we add more, you will be able to find them at http://shopittous.blogspot.com/

Great Gifts under $30 from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Bidaroo.com


Hatley

Click here to go to LabelDaddy.com and label the things you love!

LandscapeUSA.com

Liquidation Channel

National Wildlife Federation

234x60


Kids Birthday Party Themed Supplies

Ultraluster Wash Inc.

120x60 Natural Pet Food Clouds

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are part of the online scam community or just ignorant of the practises the sellers you list, but you should check out daily steals reputation and complaints online. I know they use bait and switch, as I was sold a "new, polaroid model xxxx portable dvd player" but what arrived was a refurbished different model polaroid dvd player, which did not work. Adding insult to injury, daily steals does not answer my emails about it. You need to decide if you are going to be part of the problem or part of the solution. I am going to email every site daily steals is linked to as well as notify the NY attorney general's office and the Brooklyn BBB until they replace the player or refund my money, or I run out of links to send to. Then maybe I will start again. That $69.00 they took from me will end up costing them a lot more. My email is jayric99@gmail.com if they wish to end this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, I had no idea about Daily Steals . . . thank you for bringing that to my attention.

    I would also encourage you to not post your email address online like you did . . . that is a perfect way for scammers to harvest your address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just hope that people would be smart enough to check every purchase them make and use caution so as to avoid scammers. Then again I know sometimes you just can't tell.I'm glad to see that there as still some great sites out there that are honest.

    ReplyDelete